This week’s planMar 31
I’m taking a cue from e-Moms at Home and her Monday Motivation. I’m not into the reward (or punishment) like she is, so I’m just going to see how being publicly accountable works out for me.
Here’s what I’m going to do…
- Announce each Monday what I plan to accomplish for the week.
- Update by the end of the week and let everyone know how I did.
By Sunday night, I will
- Go through my e-mail
- Write 3-4 blog posts for each of my 3 blogs
- Send thank you’s to people who stumbled my posts
- Spend at least an hour commenting and stumbling on others’ blogs
- Write one article
- Spend two hours on the non-fiction grammar book I have in the works
- Spend two hours on the novel
- Send one inquiry about guest blogging
- Spend two hours networking on Entrecard
- Find at least one new short story market
Wow, that sounds like a lot, doesn’t it? Care to join me? List your goals for the week below, or leave a link to your own post.